C02 Bottles and Refills West Yorkshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgonzo

Reaction score
I'm wanting to make the leap to kegging, but before I buy any Cornies, would anyone know where I might be able to buy C02 in West Yorkshire.

I have googled a few places, but they dont really want to talk to you unless you run a pub. I live in the Wakefield area, but i'm willing to travel further afield if I can get a regular supply.

Cheers
DrGonzo

H B Clarke's in Wakefield (& Robin Hood). About £12 deposit & £12 for the gas.

H B Clarkes told me that I could only buy c02 if I bought a keg of their beer.

Might have a wander over anyway and see if that's true.

Cheers for the tip.

sib67 said:
H B Clarke's in Wakefield (& Robin Hood). About £12 deposit & £12 for the gas.
That is ludicrously cheap! Over in London the best I have found so far is £40 (+VAT) for the cylinder and £20 (+VAT) for gas!

drgonzo said:
H B Clarkes told me that I could only buy c02 if I bought a keg of their beer.

Might have a wander over anyway and see if that's true.

Cheers for the tip.

I've been getting my gas from there for years - never had to buy any beer from them.

Maybe it's easier once you have a gas bottle to swap. I use the Robin Hood depot - near the Halfway House pub on Wakefield Road.

Clarks won't do it anymore it's all about corporate greed with them, i had an empty cylinder that I'd bought from them full and they wouldn't entertain selling me another unless I bought £250 worth of beer. I will not be drinking in their pubs again, Doncaster CO2 is your best bet around here £70 full and refills £20.

Latest posts

Back