Cam lock fittings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Springer

Its a dogs life
Reaction score
Its time that I had a go at getting my build "finished" or at least a bit more tidy than it is at present. ;)

So has anyone tried These or can suggest an alternative.
Thanks
S

Springer said:
Its time that I had a go at getting my build "finished" or at least a bit more tidy than it is at present. ;)

So has anyone tried These or can suggest an alternative.
Thanks
S
I had a load of them bought for me for Christmas, they are great

I use them they are great, I use the 1/2" stainless ones. Just be careful when they are hot :eek:

commsbiff said:
Are the polypropylene ones of any use for water / wort at high temp?

The polyprop ones are fine, they are just harder to keep clean/sanitised as they scratch and can give the same issues that plastic buckets can etc....

UP

As Coms said thanks for the comments, all noted, better get some ordered then,. :D

+1 on these. If you go for a non static pipe setup, then these are great. They are on the end of all my piping, as well as a ball valve with a male one end and female on the other, so it can be added anywhere needed.

Went for the stainless myself for the whole cleaning/sanitising reasons (honest... Not cos they're shiny!)

non static pipe setup
Not considered that option fully :hmm:

Need to work out best option, was going for the easiest, looks like those fitting will be good for the job, but even without going SS the cost will be £40 - 50.
Fittings price is ok but postage is £12.50, just noticed :eek:

That's why I drive over and collect them
Its all right for you A, living near the tower, last time I was up your way I was in that up market chip shop getting ready to see the lights :)

Back