Can you guess what it is...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the thought of that made me feel a bit

View attachment 93777

Just as I was recovering, my wife told me of the alternative Christmas present she's got me from the local spa
View attachment 93778

Oh my word!

I couldn't bear the thought of doing that to to

View attachment 93780

And

View attachment 93781

As part of this alternative Christmas, we're not having turkey, instead

View attachment 93782

I sat down to contemplate things, switched on the news, looks like Christmas might be delayed, Father Christmas might not yet bail for indecent exposure allegations

View attachment 93783

The news is worrying. At this time of goodwill to all, Putin has made allies in the Southern hemisphere

View attachment 93784
Dogs ******** was a fantastic ale as was Toothless hooker

Dogs ******** was a fantastic ale as was Toothless hooker
Toothless Hooker? I think I remember her. Was she not from

maxresdefault.png

Seem to remember she was very fond of
he.png

Sausage and beer was a well known
Panty-Peeler-can-576x1024.png

for her. She wasn't that fussy either, as long as her

img-20121006-00294.png

was satisfied, any

OLD-LEGHUMPER-GLASS.png

would do

And the 1st mate wasn't called Master Bates either.
Apparently it's all a myth
I know. Shame. Captain Pugwash was a animated kid series originally airing on TV in the late 1950s for about 10 years. The crew was introduced by a spoken narration which was supposed to have included the character "Roger the cabin boy". For the benefit of members who don't know, Roger is a slang term for ****ing someone.

The story was that there was also a seaman called "Staines". The first mate was actually called "Master Mate", but some suggested the name was "Bates" . Pugwash was also claimed to be a foreign (Australian? ) slang for a oral sex.

The creator of the characters won a libel case against a newspaper that printed the story that the character names were not at all innocent.

Last edited:

However, if you listen to the sound recording (about 2 seconds) you'll see that maybe things are not so clear cut.

Me? I can't afford a libel case so I'm saying nothing.

Latest posts

Back