Can you guess what it is...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 93749
I can lend you my gimp mask if you want ?

AlternativeMask

ur flat_mask_three_quarter square 1000x1000.png

If you don't want to wear the full gimp outfit, this handy to keep your Muff beer cool

fne9p4rtbuw71.png

Especially when you go to the club night

prod2.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to say, it's a bit uncouth to drink your gimp mask, or any other Muff brew from the bottle, but the club glasses keep getting broken with all the earth tremors, so the club is moving to cups instead.

il_794xN.2684144666_1lzl.jpg

Not sure I have always used YouTube it embeds by posting the video link here

While I'm full of admiration for such a well engineered thing, why???
Isn't a simple saw-horse sufficient for sawing logs?

Couldn't the bits and pieces of said contraption be reorganised and repurposed as a muffing rack?

Much better than the simple saw horse.
And Tbh all my muff is already safely stowed. 😁

I need a saw horse. I get untreated 3x2 x 6ft batons from work which I tape together and then saw up with the electric chainsaw. I then put them through the kindling cracker to make sticks.

I need a saw horse. I get untreated 3x2 x 6ft batons from work which I tape together and then saw up with the electric chainsaw. I then put them through the kindling cracker to make sticks.
They would go through this a treat.

I use it with the makita chainsaw. Makes for a very easy day, because you are not humping the saw around a lot.

then put them through the kindling cracker to make sticks.
Wow. A cracker made out of kindling? How do you pull it at the Christmas dinner table?

Here's a joke for your cracker
What did the piece of wood say when it had nothing do? I’m board

Just keep the bishop out of muff and all will be well. He can stick his finger ………
Just the thought of that made me feel a bit

crop webp auto jpeg_quality 60(2).jpg

Just as I was recovering, my wife told me of the alternative Christmas present she's got me from the local spa
headline.jpg

Oh my word!

I couldn't bear the thought of doing that to to

big willie.jpg

And

crop webp auto jpeg_quality 60.jpg

As part of this alternative Christmas, we're not having turkey, instead

crop webp auto jpeg_quality 60(3).jpg

I sat down to contemplate things, switched on the news, looks like Christmas might be delayed, Father Christmas might not yet bail for indecent exposure allegations

crop webp auto jpeg_quality 60(4).jpg

The news is worrying. At this time of goodwill to all, Putin has made allies in the Southern hemisphere

crop webp auto jpeg_quality 60(5).jpg

Last edited:
Back