Cerveza Kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not tried that one. I've had Pia and Cali common. Did not like pia, used it with wilko feeling hoppy red ale and it over powered the rye malt and left a plumy flavour I didn't much care for. I don't have temp control but the location of my fv is fairly consistent. I've never noticed it any other time and I've been brewing on and off for about 7 years at all times of the year.
Rated the Cali common for neutral flavours and sticky yeast at the bottom of bottles.

The world is your oyster. The wilko cerveza is well regarded as a blank canvas to twerk as you see.

I've done it with US cascade, mosaic and chinook. First all cascade (25g tea when mixing before yeast + 25g dry hop 5 days before bottling at cold crash) , then all mosaic (same as first method) and then chinook/cascade (Chinook tea and cascade dry hop) with 500g light spraymalt & 1kg brewing sugar it ends up closer to a pale ale than a lager. My preference was the mosiac but I also used Cali common yeast with that one so it's not a direct comparison.
Hi Scotty, I’ve been thinking of doing a tea when mixing my latest pimp brew and I have a couple of questions.
How large was the tea? And does it make a difference?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back