Co2 Bottle replacement

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuckman

Reaction score
Hi I've purchased a lindr kit with a co2 bottle
But after finding out no one will refill it as its not there bottle.
Can anyone recommend a place around west Yorkshire for me to buy/hire and refill please

Regards
Tom

Hi Tom,
Not sure you’ll find anywhere to refill your existing cylinder other than whoever the company who put the Lindr bundle together got it from, some legal thing I believe on filling another company’s gas bottle.
If you are looking to just get a new cylinder and go from there, I’ve been using Hobbyweld for the last 4 years or so (although recently rebranded their dispensing gas as Hobbybrew.)
The link is below to their stockists but there looks to be a few stockists in West Yorkshire. You pay a one off deposit for the first one, then it’s just pay-as-you-go from there (can’t remember how much deposit was but I pay about £30 per refill.)
There are cheaper options out there, just not reliably available where I live which is why I use these, but there’s plenty of folk on here and am sure some may know of suppliers local to you,
Cheers
Steve

https://hobbybrew.co.uk/find-an-agent/

There's a place in Sheffield that will do it. They are on eBay. The bottle needs to be yours and in date.

Latest posts

Back