• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Complete grainfather system for sale - conicals, cornie kegs, G30, Tilts, fridge, DIY glycol chiller and much more

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewDan

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all

Per the thread title due to lack of use owing to a house refurbishment I am taking my breweing equipment out of storage and sadly will be letting it go.

I have been a member of this forum for a number of years, I am listing it here first before advertising elsewhere within the next day or so.

Working on a complete kit list and photos today, here is an idea of whats included -

X1 - Grainfather G30 (bluetooth enabled) with the counterflow chiller and other spares. Part of the black plastic on the counterflow is cracked, it doest affect the chiller itself and wasn't a problem for me, just mentioning now to be transparent.
X2 - Grainfather conical “pro” fermenters, with the all in one taps and digital temperature / schedule dispalys.
X1 - Grainfather conical insulation jacket
X8 - Cornie kegs
x1 - Grainfather sparge water heater
x1 - RO system with pump, used twice.
x1 - Larder fridge if wanted, was used as a fermentation chamber when I first started brewing, includes a heating element. Later down the line I added two beer taps to the doors and used this to serve beer from. Its a bit scruffy, it works and was only going to be used until I converted a larger chest freezer I have sitting spare but will likely bin now (no lid, had plans to make a wooded one on hinges)
x1 - Raspberry PI
x 2 - Tilt hydrometers
x1 - stainless paddle
x1 - small chest freezer I used to covert to a glycol chiller
x2 - grainfather cooling pump kits, one not used
Various taps including a hand pump, nuka bullets with flow control etc
Various chemicals, additives, yeast, hops, grains and an unopened stout beer kit
Various beer lines, hoses etc

As mentioned this is a huge amount of kit, It had everything I ever needed to brew any kind of recipe I wanted. I would like all of it to go together.

Pictures and a more detailed list to follow should there be any interest.

I don't yet have a price in mind, if it goes on an auction site it will go for whatever price it reaches when the hammer falls.

Collection only due to the quantity, based a few miles from Southend In Essex

Cheers!

Let us know if you decide to split - am not far from you in Hockley and may be interested in a few bits

If you do list on an auction site can you please share the link?

Hi all, apologies for not coming back to this and thank you for all the interest.

Im going to pull this temporarily, everything will be going back up for sale at a later date, for everyone who has messaged me I will come back to you all for first refusal before advertising elsewhere

Ive had a family emergency which I need to prioritise over the sale of this kit

Cheers
Dan

Latest posts

Back