Cooper's Dark Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillFrites

Reaction score
Good morning all...just set off a Cooper's Dark Ale.
Sadly lost a pint or two while filling due to a knackered rubber seal, so quickly decanted into a new vessel.
Brewed short to 20 litres in the end with 1kg of Better Brew brewing sugar.
Shall see what this gives. Have three more kits (Youngs Harvest Stout, Geordie Winter Warmer and Geordie Mild) along with three packs of the brewing sugar.
Hoping to look at adding spray malt one day soon but complicated as beer homebrewing just doesn't exist in France, so have to order from the UK or Belgium.

Hoping to look at adding spray malt one day soon but complicated as beer homebrewing just doesn't exist in France, so have to order from the UK or Belgium.
I'm surprised, since Italy has several home brew suppliers, mostly supplying the same material but quite well stocked and there a many microbreweries trying to make a living.

I'm surprised, since Italy has several home brew suppliers, mostly supplying the same material but quite well stocked and there a many microbreweries trying to make a living.
All the neighbouring countries have suppliers just not France.
Odd given to growth in popularity if microbreweries and craft beer here.

I brewed the Cooper's dark ale just before Christmas last year . Added a bit more sugar than I should have . It was delicious but could only have a couple of pints at a time ....

Latest posts

Back