Disgusting scenes in Washington

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to get the Republicans to declare for the US constitution or T**mp. It'll make it easier to know who to prosecute later on.

The worrying part is that this wasn't entirely unexpected but security was still inadequate on the day. Apparently, the National Guard refused to turn up because it didn't want to be involved in politics and therefore if true became directly involved in politics by not being there.

One woman shot dead what a waste.
I doubt there was any need for it, was she a threat to another's life? I wouldn't think so. There are those among us who would take a life, for what reason I wouldn't know. I read the diaries of Albert Pierrepoint and came to the conclusion he enjoyed his job.

Entirely predictable yet national guard etc. nowhere to be seen as the mob descended on Congress.
Contrast this to the confrontation with Black lives matter protests and you have to wonder about high level complicity.

I doubt there was any need for it, was she a threat to another's life? I wouldn't think so. There are those among us who would take a life, for what reason I wouldn't know. I read the diaries of Albert Pierrepoint and came to the conclusion he enjoyed his job.
There’s video around if you can stomach it. There’s a group of protesters who have managed to get into a stairway. It’s loud, angry and threatening and the cops have been overrun. She was climbing through the smashed glass in a door into a hallway and as she’s about to get through, someone the other side decides she’s not welcome.

If I was security for people behind that door, with an angry mob trying to get access, clearly not just coming in for chat, I think I’d have shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back