• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Display beer/cider etc bottles for home bar/mancave

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eltei

Reaction score
Hi one and all, moving job and house so very reluctantly having to dismantle home bar. I have a very large collection of bottles (some rare ones but mainly common) majority are capped..but empty! There is over 250 all crated up and ready to go..you'll need a van or trailer and it's an all or nothing gift. You can keep the crates! I was hoping to keep them for when I build another home bar but it might take a bit of time to build and the good lady has put her foot down. You've got until April to decide if you want them otherwise I'll sadly donate them to my blue lidded bin... And half the streets!! Coventry area to give you an idea of logistics. Don't want anything for them just a good loving home. Cheers....long live the double hopped IPA..

I had an inspection from my landlord, the headteacher! and my move might be a bit more earlier than I expected so if anyone is interested in my "trophy" collection the time is now or never. Most of them are readily available but I have some harder to obtain ones.. Like "little willy" and some other continental ones a teacher brought back for me. I have till the end of the week otherwise they will be recycled... Which would be a shame. I also have two beer pumps. One is a magners the other is a krone burg 1664...never connected up as I used my beer engines and were only for show, the bottles are free to a good home but I'll take £20 each for the pumps. Any interest get in touch.... Haven't checked for spelling or grammar any mistakes blame it on the short brewed diabolo!

Sorry if you want any pictures the bottles are crated up....not very photogenic, but I can post pictures of the pumps if anyone interested.

Latest posts

Back