DIY pressure fermenter info

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that most people dont fit floating dip tubes to short dip tubes in their kegs. I've got one in my Pressure Fermenter and it seeems an obvious upgrade to kegs. Just ordered one but haven't fitted yet as all kegs full of beer. Must drink quicker :)

I'm surprised that most people dont fit floating dip tubes to short dip tubes in their kegs. I've got one in my Pressure Fermenter and it seeems an obvious upgrade to kegs. Just ordered one but haven't fitted yet as all kegs full of beer. Must drink quicker :)
Wouldn't work for me. A couple of my kegs already have big chunks of oak bobbing about on the the surface. Plus, the dip tube is a simpler solution that works as is.

I have a floating dip tube in my fermentor but find that I don't need them in my kegs, I am not the best at getting clear wort into the fermentor but find that my kegs are clear to the last glass

Latest posts

Back