Electric trike.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Classed as a E scooter meaning no driving licence required will we see them on roads here?

Last edited:
That looks 'cute' and I do like that color blue. It needs a helmet or something to keep the bugs out of your face. Wonder how long before a cute little surrey attachment happens so they won't get wet if it rains. I can only see using one in a country village or something such as that.

Sorry, all I could only think of the 1950/60s invalid carriages.
I think it's the colour.

But seriously, there is huge potential for electrification of less affluent areas of the world where mopeds dominate purely based on battery capacity. 10+ mopeds instead of a single car.

Bin done before...

1708423734660.png

They'll never catch on :laugh8:

In it good, we have come a long way since the horse and cart. NOT. i was reading yesterday some are saying all this climate change was caused 1 million years ago when a star whizzed past causing a wobble in the earths orbit, these are not crack pots but very learned academic folks who know how things work and happen, off for a lie down me thinks to early for a beer athumb..

In it good, we have come a long way since the horse and cart. NOT.

The trike in my OP would only appeal to a minority of those that would like to own small EV.

I would happily own the Daymak Spiritus or Aptera, the Aptera doesn't look as good but has the added bonus that you dont need to charge if only making short journeys you can also spec the battery size the biggest offers 1000 mile range.

0 - 60 in 1.8 seconds ashock1

1708440965124.png
1708440938187.png

1708441188400.png
1708441263448.png

1708440812537.png
1708440738503.png

Last edited:
That third one in the first video o yeah, flying over hardknott/wrynose pass athumb..

I doubt anyone would attempt to take any of these trikes over hardknott/wrynose pass that is not what they are designed for, i have a feeling you knew that when you posted.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone would attempt to take any of these trikes over hardknott/wrynose pass that is not what they are designed for, i have a feeling you knew that when you post
I was being serious for a change the one Jay Leno was driving looks a blast, nice sunny day what could be better besides i hate it when things get pigeon holed

Just done the specs on the one Leno was driving, 2 motors up front 140hp range 200 miles thats a proper EV and very old school looking as well, 4 hours to charge i could go for a proper fun day out athumb..

Back