Eurovision 2023: Mae Muller announced as UK act for song contest

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top or bottom half

• Top half.

• Bottom half.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the song.

With 26 countries taking part do you think she will be in the top or bottom half, bearing in mind Space Man by Sam Ryder came second last year with the biggest cheese-fest i have heard in years.

I assume it'll be 12 from Ukraine.

Last edited:
Never heard of her but then I'm a million years old and still have a wind up gramophone

Cheers Tom music-addams-family.gif

I tried to get tickets for the netherlands final, didnt get any and covid cancelled it anyway. didn't even try this time when there are millions vying for around 6000 tickets. no chance. Should have put it on in cardiff stadium so eurovision fans can sample the 'exciting experience' of trying to leave cardiff by train after the event, that is normally reserved for rugby fans wink...

It's OK, top 10 but not top 5 kind of material? It's one of those songs that isn't immediately "obvious" (compared to eg the Finnish "Cha Cha" entry) but grows on you, it's a real earworm and is very commercial. So it depends a bit on how well her team can get it out there in advance, as it might not do so well among people hearing it for the first time on the night. Video is very slick - apparently her aunt is a top-end music video director. First it has to beat the Israeli "Unicorn" which will probably appeal to a similar demographic but is a bit more "obvious" and seems to be quite a few people's #1 choice from what I've seen.

Latest posts

Back