Face 2 Face introductions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhomebrew

AKA - RobsHomebrew
Reaction score
Alright guys iv been on this forum now just over 6 months and iv really enjoyed reading what you all have to say and iv learnt a hell of a lot. Iv read some great tales and some of them have had me and the Mrs laughing. I love this site. Anyway I thought considering this site has real sense of a homebrew community wouldn't it be a great idea for everyone to post a picture of themselves so we can all put a face to the advice and tales we read. So without further a do,
Hi I'm rob and next to me is the Mrs Kelly ( aka Keldog )

Hello my fellow Brewers :thumb:

image.jpg

err.ok then after just sinking more ale and chilling out,this is me the old geezer the dog with mrs dog Elaine on my left and daughter Joelle next to her mum.on my right is the son in law to be Max,they say I look like the management in this pic lol

dog and family[1].jpeg

Pretty new here myself but found it a great place to read up on tips, learn from other's mistakes and kill some time! Nice to see some faces of the familiar names.

Here's me in... Brewdog! Not unusual, but got the missus to join me!

IMG-20151024-WA0009.jpg

Okay then, if I must. Here's the whole family out on a day trip.

I'm the one at the back on the right.

IMG_1049.JPG

Did someone mention Beards & Babes? Ah, well, where did 40 years go? Where did my hair go??? :shock:
Never mind, here's a recent one here on Skye. Don't think the neighbours would recognise me, though - too much shaving & trimming in this shot :lol:

P1011196.JPG

I choose not to grow a beard not because it would be ginger ;-) but because it irritates my skin. Plus I work with resins, plastics, talcum and other media, so I'd be a matted mess :-(

Me and SWMBO

facebook_130940404.jpeg

Latest posts

Back