• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FastFerment Conical Fermenter + all accessories

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilhound

Reaction score
Hi all,

So with the arrival of my new SS fermenter - I am selling my conical fermenter. It's brand new and never been used - apart from taking out of the box to check all components are accounted for. There is no fault with it, I just got a bit excited when the new stock of SS Brew Technologies came in!

It is the fastferment conical fermenter - google this and the homebrewshop link should come up, they have a handy youtube vid to tell you what all the fuss is about. A fellow homebrewer at work used his one recently and said he had never had a clearer beer!

For Sale
FastFerment Conical Fermenter (wall hangers inc)
Stand
Carrying Strap
Thermometer

All in this cost 147.96

I'm willing to cut my losses and sell to an established forum member for a bargain price of 120. I'd rather not split the items up but may consider if nothing is sold after a week.

Item is located in Bedford - would rather not post but again, willing to consider if no local activity for a week, postage cost to be arranged at the time.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back