Fathers Day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barticus

Reaction score
Working today, but day started well with....

New FV with tap
Bottle capper and caps
Woodfordes Wherry kit
Box of chocolates

Hope you all have a good one too.

Well the cider kit was mine, I found out that's what they were getting so I bought it myself :D

In addition I got some chocolate and cards today as well as a coaster and mobile phone case my daughter made at primary school.

Got a topeak pump for the cycle and a promise that there'll be no fighting today, one out two aint bad :D

Happy Father's day fellow dad's of brewing.

I got a Soane Tonga'uhia testimonial shirt, thai sweet chilli crisps, toblerone and chocolate orange. Very happy!

Got woken up to a "wake up daddy, it's daddy's day", which was a nice wake up, just too early at 6.30am, hehe.

Then I got a "daddy, here, open your cognac", lol. Which turned out to be a single malt, but he had it in his mind that it was cognac, lol.

Never had one, but was a Glenrothes, select reserve. Look forward to giving it a taster tonight :grin:

A 'phone call from our daughter who's travelling the world and this year is in Australia :thumb:

Big jar of sweets delivered earlier in week, but the 'phone call made it :thumb:

Well done Emma :D :D :D

I was out the house at 6am this morning for work, so
I didn't get to see my little one, but will spend an hour with him tonight after I finish work.

My birthday on Wednesday too :)

My girl is only one this week so i didnt expect her to say much, but i thought her mother might have got me a card, i did leave my dads card and a bottle of malt out all week as a hint it was this weekend!!

I'm only a nipper myself and the dog doesn't get me anything unfortunately, but I got my dad a Sundew kit for us to share (as he drinks most of the beer I brew anyway, so it's only fair!)

I had to do an airport run at 6am. Proceeded to spend the rest of the day tidying the garden finished off by a BBQ, which I had to cook. All of course "assisted" by my 2.5 year old daughter. She did get me a DVD also.

A wychwood selection pack and worlds greatest dad pint pot (well flower vase really) choclates and a note book and pen, and breakfast in bed

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WTFWT

Well I'm home and my little boy got me a pair of sun glasses as a smart tshirt, and a home made card. Bless him.

(I'm going in my brothers stag do next month lol)

My youngest got me a clock shaped money box not sure why lol but bless him eldest got me a cd holder for my sun visor in the car and they got me a pint glass with best dad on their only 5 and 3 plus youngest made me a card in nursery

A Wychwood four bottle pack - it's gone now :thumb:
BetterBrew Brown Ale and bag of medium spraymalt :grin:
4 pack of Bounty bars :wha:
New pair of trainers :shock:
DVD box set Planet Earth :cool:

One of those occasions when having four kids pays off..... :thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

Hmmm, an offer of a Tenner for brewing bits from youngest, (electrician, on more than me), feck all from eldest, yet he is at sea off Newfoundland at the mo' but should be good for a "cheers Dad" or a fight.... :D , he's a good lad and a fine scrapper, a lecherous lout! and my boy!.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , ah! a chip off the old block!, we're probably hitting the pub when he get's back on shore. ;)

lovelldr said:
Got woken up to a "wake up daddy, it's daddy's day", which was a nice wake up, just too early at 6.30am, hehe.

Then I got a "daddy, here, open your cognac", lol. Which turned out to be a single malt, but he had it in his mind that it was cognac, lol.

Never had one, but was a Glenrothes, select reserve. Look forward to giving it a taster tonight :grin:

Oooh, that's nice is that, haven't had one in a while...

...my little cherrub sent me to Waitrose to get an 18 YO Glenlivet for daddies day.

Impeccible taste for an 18 month old I thought... :rofl:

Latest posts

Back