Fathers Day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calumscott said:
...my little cherrub sent me to Waitrose to get an 18 YO Glenlivet for daddies day.

Funny how when they get older they don't want to give you that :lol: :lol:

You get 'Dad for your birthday would you like some of that Ninjargo Lego or perhaps that new mario game for the DS'

graysalchemy said:
You get 'Dad for your birthday would you like some of that Ninjargo Lego or perhaps that new mario game for the DS'
:rofl: :rofl: I can see that coming !!

This year was still good however and I got a selection of beers from Ballards brewery :thumb:

Ever since I got Billy the singing Trout many years ago, I have always found it wise to drop a selection of hints. :lol:

Hawks said:

:

Oh yes. They are not stupid. My 6 yr old got told that he couldn't get something from the shops that he wanted because he had been naughty. Half an hour of tantrums later and both of us saying NO he turned round to me and said

'I know that but that isn't the answer I want'

I wanted to laugh ............... but had to keep a stern face..................... but I didn't succeed.

:lol: :lol:

graysalchemy said:
Hawks said:

:

Oh yes. They are not stupid. My 6 yr old got told that he couldn't get something from the shops that he wanted because he had been naughty. Half an hour of tantrums later and both of us saying NO he turned round to me and said

'I know that but that isn't the answer I want'

I wanted to laugh ............... but had to keep a stern face..................... but I didn't succeed.

:lol: :lol:

That, right there, is one hell of a good business attitude. Your boy will be a captain of industry one day...

Funny that one of my customers who is an agent said that. Taking not taking no for an answer and making that clear from the beginning is a sales technique.

Back