Feck Test!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SNAIL59 & CEEJAY
passed-rubber-stamp-vector--thumb14927893.jpg

6db0cc2b-aae5-3d18.jpg

I've had beers at the pub that don't clear as well as this Wherry.

Paul

I'll give you a pass Paul, :thumb: but next time we must be able to see Vossy1's avatar through the pint ;)

Now its out of the garage and not suffering the chill haze Wherry#1 is looking a lot better. Only 3 weeks in the barrel so far and I know it will get better, but I admit to having not quite caught onto the whole patience thing yet.

WherryFeckTest060212.jpg

iPhone camera is **** too.

:shock:
Jeez, how big is that pic? It looks like a Dj rather than a pint glass.
Oh well, can't change it now. Its taken me a good 20 minutes figuring out how to put that pic up. Must try harder in future.

The pic is perfect size :thumb: I can see the bubbles and strings of protien :lol:
But most definatly as Pass :thumb:

muddydisco said:
I can see the bubbles and strings of protien :lol:
Yeah, I blame that on SWMBO for putting the glass through the dishwasher...though the beer gods struck mid-wash when the outlet blocked and flooded the kitchen. Fortunately I was out so she had to mop up the mess. :rofl:

Think this one could be a close thing.

AG#12a Irish Stout.

Fekfail.jpg

What do you think is it a Pass young Kev............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

for some reason it never carbonated much whilst in the bottles. Enough bubbles so it don't taste too flat but not enough for a head. Ironically i used head enhancer in this batch.

another entry from the abemesiter - my 'way to amarillo' extract brew. tis bloody lovely! pic taken in my new Hobgoblin glass. you can see the wee goblin over father jacks head!

IMG_0560.jpg

Latest posts

Back