Feedback please

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damnyank

Reaction score
Pub ale; the basics are 77% Maris Otter, 7.7% Crystal 40, 7.7% white wheat malt, and 7.7% (one tin, 454 grams) Lyle's Golden Syrup. I'm not shooting for exact true-to style... I never do, but a close proximity. This will use Cellar Science "nectar" yeast and probably Kazbek hops so for sure not traditional. Anyone brewed something similar? Got any feedback? Thanks!

Any reason for the golden syrup? Aiming for a high OG?

I'd go for something like 3.5kg MO, 1kg crystal, and 500g wheat. For a 20l batch at about 4.5%

How much hops were you looking to use?

Pub ale; the basics are 77% Maris Otter, 7.7% Crystal 40, 7.7% white wheat malt, and 7.7% (one tin, 454 grams) Lyle's Golden Syrup. I'm not shooting for exact true-to style... I never do, but a close proximity. This will use Cellar Science "nectar" yeast and probably Kazbek hops so for sure not traditional. Anyone brewed something similar? Got any feedback? Thanks!
I’ve been homebrewing for several years, never heard of cellar science yeast or kazbek hops, odd that cellar science gives no clue as to how or where to buy their products

Back