Festival Golden Stag Summer Ale - sugar?!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's brew day... But I don't have any sugar in the kit! Last time I did a Festive Premium kit, there were 2x1.5kg malt and 500g sugar, plus priming sugar. I have priming sugar this time, but just the malt pouches otherwise. Its only 4.5% target abv - but should there be sugar included??

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_093548830.jpg
    IMG_20210124_093548830.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 59
If I remember correctly, the kit should only include priming sugar? I don’t remember it having any additional sugar for the fermentation process? I must have brewed this one about 5 times a few years ago. Maybe its changed over the years? But your best bet is to check the instructions

If I remember correctly, the kit should only include priming sugar? I don’t remember it having any additional sugar for the fermentation process? I must have brewed this one about 5 times a few years ago. Maybe its changed over the years? But your best bet is to check the instructions

It's brew day... But I don't have any sugar in the kit! Last time I did a Festive Premium kit, there were 2x1.5kg malt and 500g sugar, plus priming sugar. I have priming sugar this time, but just the malt pouches otherwise. Its only 4.5% target abv - but should there be sugar included??
I’ve done this Kit twice in the last year and can confirm it only came with priming sugar
You should be good to go as is 👍🏼

Hi, I did this kit last year, no sugar added, just the malt and you're good to go, it's possibly the best kit I've done so far, it's delicious.

Latest posts

Back