• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Totton Glycol Pump

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aneray

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have this Totton Glycol Pump I bought from a member of this forum a few years back. Bought it as I was going to go down the AG route but due to circumstances it never happened.

Don't know alot about it myself apart that its ideal for AG and will transfer hot liquids. I did actually sell it on Ebay a couple of years ago to a guy who installed outdoor pools and the like, but because it was obvious that it was the wrong one it came back used and damaged, as you will see in the pictures.

I doubt the damage will make much difference to its use but pictures will show what he actually did.

Don't really know what the going rate for one of these is. Tried looking on the net for an average price without success, but the damage will obviously reflect in the final price.

So, if anybody is interested, throw a price towards me excluding the postage costs.

Cheers

Neil

20161007_143254.jpg

20161007_143304.jpg

20161007_143316.jpg

20161007_143326.jpg

20161007_143340.jpg

Back