• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free fridge / kegerator - GONE

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe1002

Landlord.
Reaction score
I am having a complete change around of my brew shed and bringing my kegs into the house (much to SWMBO's delight) which means I am going to be using a chest freezer as a kegarator. Therefore I now have a fridge surplus to requirements. I used to have two cornies in it and some bottles below.

The fridge has no shelves other than these I made out of MDF, one of which has sagged quite a bit.

The door has two holes in it where I had taps fitted and some wood & holes where the drip trays were fitted. It also has two holes in the back for co2 line. If you were to use it as a fermenting fridge the holes would need to be filled with something. You can just about see how the tap and drip tray were fitted in the first pic (note, they do not come with the fridge)

It's not the tidiest of fridges but it works well.

The fridge is free to anyone who wants it but as it's taking up valuable space in my brew shed I need it gone ASAP. I'll be taking it to the tip next Sunday if no-one wants it.

I'm in Witham, Essex.

c7b074e1fe95df8af56303e9dfeff519_zpsb563ec96.jpg

Excuse the tap situation, it's a temporary fix for tonight :lol:
EFC9A46B-9E38-40A9-9527-88445D4965DD_zpstloh4cmt.jpg

A8DE1384-C70F-4F6C-938E-87C54F0CA964_zpsl2evgwpf.jpg

you might be able to use it as a boat in an emergency....... :D

Back