Frisp asks forum for help with Facebook Pleeeeaaaase.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kammeradden

I am shamelessly :oops: asking for some help with a facebook page... Its the page which I use for my little Picture framing enterprise..

I need to try and get as many friend requests as I can to help me get it to that "spreads like a virus" stage..

So if you are on facebook, and feel so inclined please feel free to give me a Like... and if you are feeling really generous hit the share button too..

The Picture Mount Company

I will thank you all very much in advance..

As an aside if any of you need bits and bobs in the picture mounts and frames line give me a PM and Ill "look after" forum members.

I checked with the Mods that it was ok to post this BTW

Done! And brizzle ain't that far away and I make a lot of images when I'm not making beer or workin' the day job - you could just about turn out to be handy!

You know if you get to a certain number of likes you get a proper facebook url too? Somewhere in the FB help but I think it's either 100 or 500...

Crackin peeps thanks for your support. Keep em comin... :thumb:

I put a post on my FB page to give the forum some exposure, Ill keep highlighting THBF on a regular basis if that ok with Admin

I find out to late again, tried to buy some picture framing stuff before Christmas to do a frame for photo which I had printed big for Mrs.S. for last Christmas :oops: :) and there was no one doing the stuff locally.
Ended up down Wilko's with a lash up, cutting two inches off the width of a panoramic shot, :) but she liked it, thats what matters.
I will know where to come next time for a deal. :D

S

FB'd you ....will be interesting to see if we have any mutuals in the bristol area . I see you list some tattoo art in your likes - know any of the artists up there ? Im still building machines when I can , probably some pics on my FB thing....

I don't know any of the tattoo artists up here. I just like some of the Crackin art on that site. Tattoos are not generlly my thing but I do like good drawn art. As opposed to the more abstract.
While I'm posting is just like to convey my thanks to those thy have liked my page and if any more of you feel the urge to do likewise. I thank you in advance

Back