• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Garage (Brewery) Clearance

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogermort

Regular.
Reaction score
I need to get my brewery into a smaller area so I’m looking to offload some of the things that I rarely use or have never used! You know, the stuff you amass when first setting out on the brewing journey and every idea you see looks essential! Then after a couple of years brewing you've settled into your routine and noticed that half the stuff you bought has never been used!

All prices are plus postage/packing which would be charged at cost but if anyone wants to collect something, I’m just outside Uppingham in Rutland. And that's halfway between Leicester and Peterborough.

Bottle filler beer gun (Blichman-type copy). Unused. £37.50

IMG_4430.jpg

2 x 2L conical Erlenmeyer flasks. Borosilicate glass. Only occasionally used and very good condition £7 each SOLD

1 x Sanke false bottom designed for keg conversions and supplied with a 3/8" tube to allow side exit. Unused. I bought two for my stockpot vessels and then realised I didn’t need one for the HLT! Although they are intended for keg use, I use mine as a hop filter in the boil kettle and connect it to the ball valve with a home-made dip tube. Works a treat. £20

IMG_4426.jpg

2 x Hop spider. Unused. These are 450mm long, 150mm wide at the top and 100mm wide at the base. Single bendable arm to allow them to be hooked over the side of your boil pot. £27.50 each

IMG_4427.jpg

Cornie dry hopper. Unused, 290mm long x 70mm diameter. £15

IMG_4429.jpg

Last edited:
I will take both your conical flasks from you mate! Can you DM me so can arrange payment and postage?

I'm interested in the cornie dry hopper. Have one already but planning a pumpkin ale next so might need another. I will get back to you ASAFP

Latest posts

Back