Grainfather GF30 Dual Tap Gasket

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was planning a brew tomorrow and, having not had a chance to brew for a couple of months due to family matters, I just wanted to make sure I had everything present and correct first. But, to my annoyance, the one thing missing appears to be the silicone gasket which seals the dual-tap valve onto the base of the GF30. So I've had to abandon the whole brewday before it's started which is annoying - although not as annoying as having a boiler full of wort and only then discovering the missing seal!

However, I can't find a replacement anywhere from any of the official sources. I can find the replacement o-ring set for the valve, but not the gasket which seals the valve onto the fermenter.

Any advice gratefully received on where I might be able to get one - the sooner I can order a new one, the sooner I can enjoy a brew day!

Brilliant, thanks. I was hoping it would be standard but, as it's my only equipment with tri-clamp fittings, I had nothing to compare it with! Where is a good source to get a suitable one from? I see plenty available from generic sellers, but I want to make sure the material is food safe and appropriate for the brewing environment.

I see Malt Miller do a 5-pack of Brewtools 2" TC Gaskets, but are currently out of stock.

Would these be suitable?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/QiiMii-Silicone-Sanitary-Tri-Clamp-Gasket/dp/B08MKTSL1R/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back