Greetings from OZ

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got some great hops over there, too. Galaxy's my favourite and I much prefer it to Citra. Got some Enigma in the fridge, to try, too.
If you're looking for fellow brewers in Oz, you should also look at the Australian and New Zealand homebrewing forum. It looks very much like this one and I think its owned by the same people.

You've got some great hops over there, too. Galaxy's my favourite and I much prefer it to Citra. Got some Enigma in the fridge, to try, too.
If you're looking for fellow brewers in Oz, you should also look at the Australian and New Zealand homebrewing forum. It looks very much like this one and I think its owned by the same people.
Yes I also like Galaxy they are ready available, even some of the Supermarkets handle them in the Home Brew section.
I have been a member of Coopers DIY Beer Forum for years in Australia & we have members from all over the world.

I have looked on there. I thought it was owned by Keg Land? The majority of posts are directed towards them.

G'Day mate. Yeah we lived in Adelaide from 2005 to 2019 when we returned to the UK . ( became Grandparents!!!! ) we had no intentions of ever returning but never say never. We lived in Bellevue Heights just down from Blackwood, got a mate who lives in Hallet Cove. Do miss the sunshine and blue sky. We are duel nationals so might return once day. 🏄‍♂️🏏🎣🏄‍♀️🏊‍♀️☀️☀️☀️

Anyway welcome to the forum and although I'm not a Beer brewer plenty on here who are with a wealth of knowledge and are more than happy to help. 😎😎

I have looked on there. I thought it was owned by Keg Land? The majority of posts are directed towards them.
It is totally owned by Coopers Brewery, Adelaide SA who also own Mr Beer products in the US, all recipes are made in SA.
Keg Land is a separate business, it is probably the most complete supplier of all brewing equipment in AUS & a lot of others cannot compete with their pricing & deals.

Ch
G'Day mate. Yeah we lived in Adelaide from 2005 to 2019 when we returned to the UK . ( became Grandparents!!!! ) we had no intentions of ever returning but never say never. We lived in Bellevue Heights just down from Blackwood, got a mate who lives in Hallet Cove. Do miss the sunshine and blue sky. We are duel nationals so might return once day. 🏄‍♂️🏏🎣🏄‍♀️🏊‍♀️☀☀☀

Anyway welcome to the forum and although I'm not a Beer brewer plenty on here who are with a wealth of knowledge and are more than happy to help. 😎😎
Cheers, thanks for that, I live in Glenelg North down by the sea, beautiful place, sunshine, seagulls & fresh air, as well as an abundance of Pubs, Cafe's, Restaurants etc, I am 900m from the nearest Pub. Like all homebrewers I think my beer is better. 🤣

Attachments

• 20220301_103554.jpg
    20220301_103554.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220301_105648.jpg
    20220301_105648.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 25
Ch

Cheers, thanks for that, I live in Glenelg North down by the sea, beautiful place, sunshine, seagulls & fresh air, as well as an abundance of Pubs, Cafe's, Restaurants etc, I am 900m from the nearest Pub. Like all homebrewers I think my beer is better. 🤣
That's a nice beach, i can beat you to the pub though 7 within 500 yards from the back yard gate :beer1::laugh8:acheers.

It is totally owned by Coopers Brewery, Adelaide SA who also own Mr Beer products in the US, all recipes are made in SA.
Keg Land is a separate business, it is probably the most complete supplier of all brewing equipment in AUS & a lot of others cannot compete with their pricing & deals.
My reply was to An Ankou about the New Zealand Australia home Brewing site.

Ch

Ah... thanks for the photo's. Brings back memories. Have they re opened the restaurant ship in Glenelg marina yet. (Can't remember what it was called. Used to walk from Brighton to Glenelg along the beach, grab some lunch from one of the many Cafe's and mooch the shops then walk back again. Sometimes we'd stop for a coffee at the Broadway Cafe on the way. Live in a cold and wet Scotland now ummmm🤔

Ah... thanks for the photo's. Brings back memories. Have they re opened the restaurant ship in Glenelg marina yet. (Can't remember what it was called. Used to walk from Brighton to Glenelg along the beach, grab some lunch from one of the many Cafe's and mooch the shops then walk back again. Sometimes we'd stop for a coffee at the Broadway Cafe on the way. Live in a cold and wet Scotland now ummmm🤔
The ship was called the Buffalo, it was a replica & has been gone for a long time, now replaced by an old tram- aptly called the Bay Tram Cafe.

Back