greetings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasabi

Reaction score
Hi, Having just made my first ever brew and finding the info on this forum useful I decided to sign up! (The fact that Wilkinson's are currently selling all wine/beer making stuff at half price including the ingredients means I'll definitely be making some more in the coming days!)

Hello, I have just joined for the same reasons , and have just spent a small fortune at wilkos as cant miss a bargin my savin was £86. I was originaly put off wilko kit due to this guy on utube slating them but i have since never been disapointed.

sprkr said:
I was originaly put off wilko kit due to this guy on utube slating them but i have since never been disapointed
Being new to all this I wasn't sure if Wilko's brewing stuff was any good or how good value they were, so I've been relieved to see their stuff seems quite well regarded here -- and the feeding frenzy over the 1/2 price sale suggests they weren't simply selling everything at double the going rate previously, unlike so many supermarket half price wine sales!
Now to get my £4 Cabernet Sauvignon kit started! Should work out 80p a bottle!

Latest posts

Back