Guess The Film Quote

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, that quote was from Devils Rejects.
heres an easy one to get the ball rolling again :D

"any of you pricks move and ill execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

unclepumble said:
Come on this shouldn't be too hard Billy Connolly hasn't starred in too many films.

UP

Process of elimination.

It is not Mrs Brown or Indecent proposal. Wouldn't think it is Garfield or Lemony Snicket. Cant see a quote like that being in The Last Samurai, The man who sued God, Water or Timeline. So that leaves The X-files, Boondock Saints (1 & 2) or Gulliver's Travels. Cant remember that line in The X-FILES. Not seen Gulliver's Travels or either of the Boondock films

So my Guess would be Boondock Saints 1 or 2.

snail59 said:
unclepumble said:
Come on this shouldn't be too hard Billy Connolly hasn't starred in too many films.

UP

Process of elimination.

It is not Mrs Brown or Indecent proposal. Wouldn't think it is Garfield or Lemony Snicket. Cant see a quote like that being in The Last Samurai, The man who sued God, Water or Timeline. So that leaves The X-files, Boondock Saints (1 & 2) or Gulliver's Travels. Cant remember that line in The X-FILES. Not seen Gulliver's Travels or either of the Boondock films

So my Guess would be Boondock Saints 1 or 2.

The Boondock Saints :thumb:

I haven't seen 2

UP

WooHoo :party:

So the quote is

1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.

This film disturbed the **** out of me.........

No Country for Old Men.

Biggest pile of overrated sh!te I've seen in a long time.

Javier Bardem's performance and that character were very, very good. As for the rest of the film, see above ;)

"The mobile infantry made me the man I am today."

Latest posts

Back