Guess The Film Quote

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"**** help me with the bags"
"Certainly, you take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban."

Young Frankenstien one of my favorite Films "oh the meaning of life I've found it" & where I used to work I had a bloke who used to look like the frankenstein monster doing the Putting on the Ritz Dance in my workshop regular :rofl:

You can't hurt me, not with my cheese helmet!

unclepumble said:

You can't hurt me, not with my cheese helmet!
I haven't got it yet, but why am I hearing Alan Sugar?

“You're effing fired Bob, clear out your locker”, .... or something like that :wha:

Freddy got Fingered :thumb:

Woohoo my turn.

Great. A guy shows up looking like a mime from Hell and you lose him right out in the open. Well, at least he didn't do that walking against the wind ****, I hate that.

I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smod said:
I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whitnail and I?

Now growing my hair !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back