GUTTED!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oggys Bar

Reaction score
About 2 years ago I bought over 100 beer glasses off e-bay....and I have'nt broken one of them.

I bought ONE Beer glass off "The Homebrew Forum".....yes...the Forum Beer glass and today it fell out of the dishwasher...that's a 100:1 chance :x :x :x

Totally gutted.....

Please tell me Wez..you have some more :pray: :pray:

Oggys Bar said:
About 2 years ago I bought over 100 beer glasses off e-bay....and I have'nt broken one of them.

I bought ONE Beer glass off "The Homebrew Forum".....yes...the Forum Beer glass and today it fell out of the dishwasher...that's a 100:1 chance :x :x :x

Totally gutted.....

Please tell me Wez..you have some more :pray: :pray:

We have no more :(

However we do have the 2010 ones which we aim to get out in the next couple of months.

If there is enough interest we may also be able to do a re-run of the originals?

Wez said:
We have no more :(

However we do have the 2010 ones which we aim to get out in the next couple of months.

If there is enough interest we may also be able to do a re-run of the originals?

I've not been on the site much recently...so did'nt realise you were doing a 2010 run :oops:

Sounds OK to me ....count me in for 2 of the buggahs :party:

Back