Hi from Devon & sometimes Dorset

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barley Mo

Reaction score
Coming back to Homebrewing for another more considered and precise, follow the instructions go at it.

Looking forward to learning from others and pleased to say I have a very willing wife who’s happy to drop everything to do whatever’s needed
Down note, I gave up Homebrewing a few years ago and gave away all 3 barrels, fermenting bins, bottle washer, bottle dryer tree, 100 flip top bottles, star caps and capper, few wine bottles and a can of homebrew Youngs IPA - in return, the recipient generously let me have ONE bottle of beer and a tiny tiny taste of lavender gin - WOW!

Learning all the time.

I meant in terms of equipment and ingredients
Only have the fermenting bins, beer barrels and packet and tinned Happy Birthday stuff, paddle, thermometer, hydrometer.
Didn’t used to bother with all 30 years ago, as hops and malt extract (human consumption but bought at Farm supplies) then used a Burco boiler - strong nd reasonable tasting especially after a day hay-making

Latest posts

Back