Hello all

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodys

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick hello have been brewing for a couple of years or so typically started on kits then on to partial mash/ dry hopping ect then started doing biab last year which has been fairly successful so far altho have been doing 10ltr batches which racks nicely into my 10ltr corny kegs but feel full batches would now be more ideal so have just upgraded my kit to the ace micro brewery / mash ( rims system ) with the wort chiller . I'm sure some of you guys no the one I mean, as there's lots of posts on here about it. Really happy with it altho first brewday will be in the next week or so. See how it goes . I am now currently working on water calculations and thinking about water treatment so lots to learn about. Looking forward to discussions and advice/information and helping out anyone else if I can altho I still feel i have alot to learn my self so I'll try my best. But thanks for having me guys . Cheers woody

Welcome to the forum. Steve has some really good threads about water. It seems he really knows his stuff. Take a look at it.

Hi all I'll be changing my username/account due to email problems so will post a newbie thread under (brewery21) just to let you know cheers woody/brewery21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back