Hello from Coventry

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

CoreyG

Reaction score
Hello all,

Complete home brew newbie here! So thought I’d join the forum as I’ve stumbled across a few interesting and educational threads while doing a bit of research.

Basically I bought my brother a home brew kit a few years back for Xmas...and we only just used it for the first time a few weeks ago! Ever since we both have been extremely interested in it and are giving the brewing venture a go together. After a few day’s we found ourselves saying ‘why have we not tried brewing beer as a hobby years ago!’

Our first batch is currently bottle conditioning, though after sampling it smells very appley...much like a cider :?: but I’ve just started brewing a new batch tonight and have done a fair bit of reading in between so hoping for better results with it! :p

Anyway, I look forward to talking to and learning from you all!
acheers.

Corey

Banbeer

Brewing YTS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome along and happy brewing :thumba:

johncrobinson

Landlord.
Reaction score
Well years and years ago there was not the same financial incentive to homebrew like there is today.

Everyone else has said welcome and I dont think I can add more,Other than "Happy Brewing"

Leroy Crosdale

Reaction score
Hey Cory! I’m also about to start my home brewing venture and I’m also from Coventry! I’m in the process of building my own little brew shed. I’ve been looking for a home brew club in Coventry but can’t seem to find one as yet so let me know if you find one lol

yeastinfection

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hey Cory! I’m also about to start my home brewing venture and I’m also from Coventry! I’m in the process of building my own little brew shed. I’ve been looking for a home brew club in Coventry but can’t seem to find one as yet so let me know if you find one lol
im sure theres a club at The Twisted Barrel in Fargos ..ive not been, i dont have the time, but it comes up on there web site

CoreyG

Reaction score
Hi Leroy! Very jealous of the sound of your brew shed! All I have to work with is my rented flat and a cold basement for now lol.

As strickers said, we’ll soon be able to form our own club! acheers.

Welcome and happy brewing!

gar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Willenhall boy here, tho aint lived in cov for decades

Cuff666

Reaction score
I'm in Nuneaton but don't drive so fargo would be difficult but if anybody up for getting something together in city centre on a weekend day time would be cool as I rely on busses

Latest posts