Hello from West Sussex

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings all. I have been reading this forum for a while now and thought I should post - it's a goldmine of information. I started homebrewing last year when the in-laws bought me a kit. It's the first time I have attempted homebrew since my student days when we never used to sterilise anything and drank it straight from the FV because we couldn't wait to bottle it :sick:

After one successful kit, I moved onto extract brewing I did a couple of brews in the kitchen until SWMBO threw me out of there due to the mess I created and the boilovers. She banished to the patio to brew and made me buy lots of shiny stuff to go all grain :smile:. So far I have made one hoppy session ale and a cinammon and vanilla porter. That one went down a storm at Christmas. Wondering what to brew next - maybe a Wye Valley Butty Bach type. Anyway, Hi again

I recognise a lot of what you say about your brewing journey - especially the bit about making a mess in the kitchen. I'm now mostly in the shed, but still cluttering the house with conditioning bottles and warming fermentation vessels. Love the crack about your wife making you buy 'shiny things'. LOL...

Latest posts

Back