Here we go!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HebridesRob

Landlord.
Reaction score
Just placed an order for my brand-new, super-duper, all-inclusive, brewing equipment & ingredients. Bought off Geterbrewed, discount applied, 36 items, 316 quid. :hat:

Wish me well! :drink:

Remember, you'll have to brew an awful lot of beer (and drink it) to recoup that much dosh.

Welcome to my World :party:

35yt2p.jpg

Happy days! They've got some good deals on at the moment. Don't keep us in suspense - what was your shopping list?!

You really want the whole lot? Sure? See if you can spot any glaring omissions...

Beer paddle, black malt, beer bottle brush, bubbler air lock, calcium Sulphate, caps (silver), Cascade hops, citric acid, crystal malt (colour 100, Warminster), copper wort chiller, East Kent Goldings hops, Fuggles hops, fermentation bin (33 litre), heat belt (Ritchies), Irish moss finnings (sic), King Keg (bottom tap), Magnesium Sulphate, Maris Otter malt, Northern Brewer hops, Peco Digital Mashing bin/boiler, PH test paper, Safale S-04 yeast, Sodium Metabisulphite, SS Peco false bottom (i have no real hopes for this), Starsan, hydrometer & trial jar, stick-on thermometer, torrified wheat, Workhorse beer yeast, Youngs large mashing bag.

I only count 30 items there, but my cart list said 36, I'm sure. Can't see anything missing though.*

I already have a spirit thermometer and a two lever crown corker for some reason.

*edit: I know why, bought more than one of a few things.

Get it plugged in and boiling! How where they with postage? Pretty reasonable?

Shipping cost quoted was free, which I suspect is an error because my location went in as UK Mainland, Western Isles. I was expecting £20.00 after reading their charges, though I suppose it's possible they knocked it off because of the money I spent.

Latest posts

Back