Hey howdy hey

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Mustard

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm very new to home brewing, encouraged by a facebook friend of mine and had some great results with my first ever try at Pineapple, Apple and Apple & Mango wines in small experimental batches... I've then kicked off a much larger batch of Pineapple as it was the nicest and some experimental blackcurrant 3 weeks ago which is coming along nicely, and then last night I began my first cider in a 5l demijon.

Cider is definitely my favourite drink to buy, so I'm looking forward to experimenting with it. My very favourites are cloudy vintage ciders (I tend to favour Henry Weston's and Healey's ciders when buying), so hoping I can eventually find a recipe which will give me a lovely strong, cloudy cider. I figured the best way of getting some more knowledge was to join a group, so here I am!

Thanks guys. Kicked off 4 experimental batches last night too, 1 bottle each to see how they come out using sweets... i will post about them in the wines/ciders bit

Latest posts

Back