Hi from Greene King territory

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LukeDennys

Reaction score
Hi, I live about 3 miles from the Greene King Brewery at Bury St Edmunds. I've been making wine for a few years now with mixed success and currently have elderberry ready to drink, will have apple and nettle ready shortly, and have blackberries and rosehips in the freezer for whenever I get round to it. I've also got a load of honey ready for making into mead.

I've also made beer sometimes from kits but now want to get into it properly. I've just spent 10 days in the brewhaus at Kentwell Hall near Sudbury, Suffolk, living and working as part of their tudor recreations. The building dates back to the 16th Century and the brewing is as authentic as can be. I made small ales and beers using malt, yarrow, lemon balm, rosemary, alecost and hops. It's so cool working there and it's fired my enthusiasm, so I'm hoping to pick up loads of good advice from here!

sounds like youve been having fun! im new here too but everyones very helpfull and have already solved multiple problems! happy brewing!

Back