Hi from Hull

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyhull

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Im Andy from Hull and i've just bought my first lot of beer brewing equipment.
I have a Woodfordes Wherry on the go and will be bottling it this weekend :grin:

So i just thought i would say hi before bombarding you all with silly noob questions.

Andy

Hi there Andy and welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about asking silly questions, we have all been there and the only questions that are silly are the ones that are not asked.

Are you a Tigers fan, I've been following them through thick and thin since I was a kid. It was great back then, especially after the match going window shopping down Waterhouse Lane :shock: :whistle: . After that, it was back over the bridge to Barton where I used to live.

Nah, i don't watch football or rugby, i prefere my field sports, fishing/shooting/allotment and now brewing :grin:

My older brother on the otherhand has followed them for many years but usually comes away at the end of the season dissapointed :lol:

Andy

Hello Andy! You should enjoy the wherry its a good place to start and not a bad pint.
Theres a few of us from Hull! :cheers:

Hello, I keep hearing people on about this wherry, I must give that a go next, still on my first brew, but it's going down a treat :drink:

Hi Andy welcome I'm from Hull too.
Let me know what the wherry is like.
My fav kits at the moment are anything Coopers but have heard good raps about the wherry

Back