Home brew club in Cardiff?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WelshPaul

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
does anyone know of any clubs or societies in Cardiff? I've not long moved here and wonder if there are any otehr like-minded folks around.

Not seen or heard of any mate, I try to keep my eyes open and nothing yet, I am a member of the craft brewers association and there arnt many people who are members on there that are in the south wales area either :(

If you find one (or decide to start one) let us know on here, there are getting to be quite a few of us in the south wales area now :)

There you go....there's two of you that's a start :thumb: stick a few adds in the free papers. I've often thought about doing the same around where I live...

I was in the Rhondda. I'm the wrong side of the bridge now unfortunately, I'll be back one day though lol.

James

Im in Cardiff...Im a bit of a new comer, but would like to get more involved.

My aim is to make something similar to the Otley Brewery...maybe Im just dreaming!

Can't beat the Otley beers and the pub in Teforest is a nice place too.

I'm in Port Talbot but would be nice to meet up with other brewers at some point.

Will12283 said:
Can't beat the Otley beers and the pub in Teforest is a nice place too.

I'm in Port Talbot but would be nice to meet up with other brewers at some point.

Very true.

Lets get an event started. I propose that we have a get together in the Otley Arms during the first week of April (school holidays therefore the students should be away, however, that means less skirt to look at). Whose in?

James

james1988 said:
Lets get an event started. I propose that we have a get together in the Otley Arms during the first week of April (school holidays therefore the students should be away, however, that means less skirt to look at). Whose in?

James
That could be do-able. Is that in Pontypridd near the brewery?

Oh, it's right by Trefforest train station. That's nice and easy. My other half is doing a Masters degree in the Uni there so may well be some of the "skirt" that you've been eyeing up! :D

BrotherMalice said:
I assume that this is the place, will try to make it but not sure yet, loads on in April for me 4 family birthdays including mine and a 30th party!

That's the place, and the train station is a 2min walk away.

Not sure if I could make it would have to let you know closer to the date.

WelshPaul said:
Oh, it's right by Trefforest train station. That's nice and easy. My other half is doing a Masters degree in the Uni there so may well be some of the "skirt" that you've been eyeing up! :D

Swmbo did her undergrad and master in the Uni, so I know the place well. Plus I used to work in the big TESCO not far from there. Not been back there for drink in a while though.

Latest posts

Back