Home brewing survey

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also like the posting member to check back occasionally and acknowledge the responses.

“How much do you earn” could be a relevant question, many of us start or return to home brewing due to financial constraints, but stick with it when we discover the quality we can produce. I would still like to see a “MYOB” option though.

“How much do you spend on equipment?” - Well I'm happy with plastic and aluminium, and my ‘brewery’ cost well under £100. Sky's the limit if you have a shiny fetish. Ok, I invested another couple of hundred on a Cornelius set-up. However, I expect that lot to last me for very many years so the annual average is coming right down and ongoing costs are minimal.

“How much would you spend on a new gizmo?” rather depends upon what it is, what it does and how long it will operate. If this is just some market research ploy, tell us what you've invented.

Done - but also confused with the how much would you spend on a gizmo...... depends what it is...

Hawks said:
Done - but also confused with the how much would you spend on a gizmo...... depends what it is...

I'd spend slightly more on a thingumayjig than on a gizmo, but a bit less than on a whatsit, if that helps :wha: :lol:

Latest posts

Back