Homebrew Clubs List

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I could drive home after visiting that salt of place :whistle:

I tend to drive out on rear two wheels after visiting them with all the stuff in the boot :lol: - that's why 4x4's are so handy :-)

Lol I am 4x4 mad :thumb:

image.jpg

Good morning all. This thread was intended to garner addresses etc of any local home brew clubs etc in order to try and populate a list for all to peruse. In 5 pages we have collectively come up with (possibly) two, one of which is a bit tenuous to say the least, so I would say, for now, the idea is a non-starter. Hence why this thread is now locked, and will sink slowly and despairingly into the quicksands of the internet......

Brewdog Dundee runs a homebrew club once a month from their bar in Dundee. It's only been going a few months, but has been great to meet local like-minded folks and get to taste some amazing home-made offerings. It's also just a chance to talk to and get a good booze-up with like-minded folks.

Assistant manager runs it: Gary Stewart
Held at their Dundee bar: Panmure St, Dundee DD1 2BW (01382 221738)

Best thing to do is like them on social media (read facebook) and then join, or request to join closed group "BrewDog Homebrew 101"

Not sure how many, or if any of you are local to Dundee. It would be great to have some seasoned brewers and some newbies along. Next meeting will probably be in January.

Just message me if you have any questions.

Cheers
DooF

Good morning all. This thread was intended to garner addresses etc of any local home brew clubs etc in order to try and populate a list for all to peruse. In 5 pages we have collectively come up with (possibly) two, one of which is a bit tenuous to say the least, so I would say, for now, the idea is a non-starter. Hence why this thread is now locked, and will sink slowly and despairingly into the quicksands of the internet......

I'd be happy to join one in south wales, but due to other committments can't organise one I think there are a few people in the Cardiff area but no established club that i know of..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back