Homebrew Clubs List

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I run the Cumbernauld beer and wine appreciation society.
Current members are my wife, mother in law, neighbour and myself. We meet at least once per month and everyone drinks my tasty brews.

At least you wouldnt have to walk far :lol:

That settles it, my garage is the official clubhouse of the Wetherby Homebrew Club. We will get hands on and do a BIAB twice monthly, and will sample beers most nights of the week.

According to the sunday papers, the latest hipster fashion hairstyle is the 'man-bun'. Do keep up MM, you'll never be an urban metrosexual otherwise!

Oh - bummer. I just did a No 1 all over while the wife was out. She says I now look like the Brookbond Chimp..... No hipster craft brewer image for me then. fancy a cuppa anyone?

It's pretty cool anyway - LITERALLY. I just took the dog out (windy, wet and about 4C). I ran back in holding my hands over my frozen bonce..... Maybe I shouldn't have done it.....

There is one at brew dog I think is where they meet. Have a look on Facebook Leeds home brew seem like a good group too. In Leeds City Centre.

Man bun, beggars belief. Sorry I'll re-phrase that in the terms of my urban hipster metro sexuality.......WTF!

Anything going on in North London, apart from me bringing a couple of bottles over the Park Inn in Ally Pally.

I kinda figured that! I went to school at St Maurices right on your doorstep.
Certainly is, only a 5 minute walk away. It would be ideal to have a club there or in Condorrat. I could also book Westfield community hall if we could get others in the Glasgow area to join. We could have a membership fee to cover costs and have a monthly meet and also arrange trips to breweries 😉

I'am in Kent faversham, anyone else here

whoa! - that's a bit far out. can you believe i visited faversham and missed out on a shepard neame tour by 10 mins! - bugger I was parked at the other side of town :cry:

nice town is faversham. popped into deal - meh :-? and sandwich when in the area.

whoa! - that's a bit far out. can you believe i visited faversham and missed out on a shepard neame tour by 10 mins! - bugger I was parked at the other side of town :cry:

nice town is faversham. popped into deal - meh :-? and sandwich when in the area.

I did the tour, you get to try some different beers out at the end 👍👍

I did the tour, you get to try some different beers out at the end 👍👍

I need to visit faversham 1st then visit beers of europe :whistle:

can you believe we (my and my girls) ended up in the weathespoons instead of a SN pub:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back