Homebuild chamber for Fermenter King Gen3

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveryoneKnowsADave

Reaction score
The leaky fermentation bucket has been annoying me a fair bit so I've purchased a Fermenter King Gen 3 Starter Kit. It's a fair height! I really didn't want it in the house so today I built a chamber out of some old loft boards, OSB and foil liner. (I've still to add a door).

The unit sits next to the keezer out in the shed. The plan is to install a 40w pipe heater and run this off an inkbird. I'll also run the necessary gas and beer lines through the chamber's sidewall and via the keezer collar to allow closed transfer into the kegs.

Fairly pleased with this and not too costly either as I already had the boards, the screws and the foil tape from another project (I don't throw many things away 🙄😆).

20210124_154204.jpg

-hz7e9i.jpg

20210124_173804.jpg

20210124_173831.jpg

I think it’s bloody marvelous and i bet it’ll work a treat too.

Thank you! I'm always reluctant to chuck DIY stuff so it's always nice to make something out of the "keep that" pile! It makes me happy 😊

I think the thermawrap was £12 for 7.5 metres and I still have a fair bit left.

Thank you! I'm always reluctant to chuck DIY stuff so it's always nice to make something out of the "keep that" pile! It makes me happy 😊

I think the thermawrap was £12 for 7.5 metres and I still have a fair bit left.
I’m exactly the, but I’m bloody lazy! So that “pile” just keeps getting bigger 😆. But i do like what you done, once we’ve moved house I’m making sure I have my own dedicated brew space. I might have a little more enthusiasm then

Latest posts

Back