How Many People on the Forum Have Booze Related Occupations?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirsty

Reaction score
So how many of you have an occupation in the drinks industry (be that brewer, distiller, publican, drinks rep, off licensee, etc)?

My occupation is in law enforcement, but I'm just about finished with my MA in microbiology and brewing science, so I hope to either be picked up as an assistant brew master or open my own brew pub. Still working out the details.

I am a personal licence holder, cellarman come manager, also done all the necessaries in the kitchen and done catering.. but you cant have a pint doing that side! Plans to become a brewhouse publican.. but I am waiting for the numbers to come up for that! :cry:

Mine just drives me to drink :roll: But long term plan is to become self sufficientish so it is a step in that direction.

In one half of my life I'm an electronic engineer. The other half is spent brewing, pub sitting, staff training and doing cellar work that cellar services can't be bothered to come out and do.

:evil: Just got woken up by a phone call asking me to come fix a cask ale setup because Innserve won't come out until Monday.

I'm involved in making shuttlecocks to burn the beer related calories off...does that count. :hmm:

BB (Big Belly) :whistle:

I have worked for Matthew Brown at the Lion Brewery in Blackburn, sadly no longer with us :(

Latest posts

Back