I want to brew :(

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Guy's just thought i'd pop a note in here to say that I'm still around just not posting much because of other time consuming activities that I have going on. The forum is thriving though and it's great to see everyone helping each other :cool: when I am on the forum it's normally to tend to "forum running" matters with the other admins and mods. The boring non-brewing related stuff :roll: I am however still staying abreast of whats going on.

I've not even brewed since February, but hope to have that put right within the next month, and i'm looking forward to getting all the bits I need for temp controlled fermenting in the thermobox. MD has done me proud with a custom made lid for it, I just need to find time to get to him so he can finish it off with some bits I have :oops:

Anyway, getting the forum glasses sorted is going to be my focus over the next week. Expect a post about that soon.

Look forward to bumping into you on the boards again very soon :cheers:

Wez

I also want to brew. :(

I had planned the 1st run of my big reconfigured S/Steel brewery this weekend, however, my son has got chicken pox while I have been in majorca, so i can not get back to the uk until the doctor gives him a form to say he is fit to fly, (airlines will not allow kids with chicken pox onto planes) so Its marrooned in cala Dor with all inclusive san miguel for me till at least saturday :(.

Its an all right lager in the heat but it don't half make your ar*e :whistle:

UP

Hi Wez

Good to hear you are surviving - I expect that allotment of yours is taking up a load of time at this time of year.

Speak to you soon.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back