Ice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roads Policing Unit
@MerPolTraffic

The driver of this Volvo might've been able to put his car into gear but he certainly didn't put his brain into gear after he was stopped with the majority of his windscreen covered in snow. The driver couldn't 'see' the issue with what he'd done and was reported #syn4 #snowjoke

1670871318286.png

That cold today in NI that my Ford Kuga wouldn't start. Apparently they are well known for bad cold cranking issues.
I'm through to the next round - YAY!!!

of dancing on ice, wink...-

did a triple twirl getting out of my car. :rolleyes: - on arrival home from tenby our part of the street was frozen and yet strangly the space where the car hadn't been parked for 2 days was clear

My Merc is rear wheel drive so haven't used it for about 5 days, went to jump in it earlier and the battery is running low. Minus 8 last Friday and minus 7 this morning. Starts OK but will fit a new one tomorrow

Interesting bottling day today.... Iv just had to use the kettle to break into my tub of sanitiser, and am now using rapidly melting blocks of sanitiser ice on all the kitchen surfaces.

It's-6 here. This mornings school run would get in the conversation for coldest iv ever been, due to the leaving of my hat at home.

Back