IM BACK Fellow Homebrewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhomebrew

AKA - RobsHomebrew
Reaction score
Hello fellas and lasses,

Due to some unforseen personal problems I was unable to brew beer and nor was I able to post any blogs. But I'm back now. I'm sure no ones missed me but I thought id say hello as I'm back on my feet and I just wanted to let you all know ill be brewing the beer kit I won shortly and I shall be posting pics etc in the very near future. I'll also be sending a fello brewer a bottle of beer that I was unable to post :D

Hello fellas and lasses,

Due to some unforseen personal problems I was unable to brew beer and nor was I able to post any blogs. But I'm back now. I'm sure no ones missed me but I thought id say hello as I'm back on my feet and I just wanted to let you all know ill be brewing the beer kit I won shortly and I shall be posting pics etc in the very near future. I'll also be sending a fello brewer a bottle of beer that I was unable to post :D

Welcome back Rob:thumb:

You're heading for the same number of mini-kegs. :thumb:

Yeah but 4.5 ltrs each much easier than bottles :lol: i no i have been bad this year but i have asked santa for another dozen, and its all your fault my good friend! how many fine ales have you gave me the recipes for this year do you think :rofl:

Ahhhhh Fantastic. I love the mini kegs. I stand by them. Its the quality of the actual pint that comes from them using a CO2 Party star tap that really impressed me.

Everyone should have a mini keg !!!!!!

My order is in and Santa is bringing me the party star tap and some kegs, and I've got a brew that should be ready on boxing day, how convenient??

Welcome back to the forum!

It's good to hear more positive feedback on the mini keg/Party Star combo. I've got a couple of mini kegs waiting to be filled for the first time. Looking forward to trying them out with a Party Star tap!

Welcome back to the forum!

It's good to hear more positive feedback on the mini keg/Party Star combo. I've got a couple of mini kegs waiting to be filled for the first time. Looking forward to trying them out with a Party Star tap!

Have a look at a few of my threads use mini kegs all the time. You'll absolutely love the pint you get using the party star CO2 tap. Awesome

I haven't gone for the party star tap as I don't want to faff about with C02. But I'm willing to be convinced. I broach my first mini keg, the last week of december so will see how things go from there

I haven't gone for the party star tap as I don't want to faff about with C02. But I'm willing to be convinced. I broach my first mini keg, the last week of december so will see how things go from there

Buddy! The C02 tap is just that. Its for the tap to pull the beer through. Its not complicated. Please Please Please get a Party Star Deluxe Tap. Their Brilliant. You'll kick yourself if / When you get one for not getting one sooner. The pint you get from using one makes your beer 50x better. Just do it. Get one

Latest posts

Back