Ipad 2 Reduced... £368.00

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnsleyBrewer

Reaction score
Anyone buying an ipad2????
Apple have reduced it for today only to £368.00 inc delivery, same price at John Lewis with 2 year warranty inc.
Go through Topcashback for another 4% cashback. :thumb:

BB

That's still three hundred and fifty three pounds and twenty eight pennies :shock:

Are you feeling alright young Kev?

I thought you came over all peculiar and needed a rub down with a damp copy of Exchange & Mart if anyone used numbers like that.

Moley said:
That's still three hundred and fifty three pounds and twenty eight pennies :shock:

I thought you came over all peculiar and needed a rub down with a damp copy of Exchange & Mart if anyone used numbers like that.
Reality check....... too much :wha:
Sorry, not thinking straight. :oops:

Kev

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Moley said:

Reality check....... too much :wha:
Sorry, not thinking straight. :oops:

Kev

hes remembered he a yorkie.... :lol:

artyb said:
hes remembered he a yorkie.... :lol:
tightpursestrings.jpg

Never appealed to me, just looks like a well-packaged toy. Tablets are looking increasingly appealing though, you can pick them up running on android for under £100 now! Not sure how good the processors would be though...

ive been looking at the archos 101 for £150, dont know much about them except im not shelling out nearly £400 on one!!

BarnsleyBrewer said:
Anyone buying an ipad2????
Apple have reduced it for today only to £368.00 inc delivery, same price at John Lewis with 2 year warranty inc.
Go through Topcashback for another 4% cashback. :thumb:

BB

I will pm you later but...

If you are interested in getting an iPad I know someone from Barnsley has a bunch that he has to get sold off immediately.

These are legit -- not off the back of a truck! They are from a canceled hospital contract due to Government cutbacks in health care.

Obviously, the numbers are limited -- he has just 20,000 iPads, and at $1 in original packaging, you know they're going to go really fast.

Get back to me as quickly as you can if you want one too.

- - -

eyepad.jpg

Latest posts

Back