Trump v Biden

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you had to choose the next president of the most powerful country in the world and your only two options were Biden or Trump who would you vote for?

An absolute train crash of a primetime speech, some of the comments below -

@jerseycornboy

12 hours ago
He has the documents he illegally took, wasn't allowed to take and held them unsecured and open in cardboard boxes in his garage for years. So how is that not willfully holding documents, did someone forcibly make him hold these documents so his son and friends could go through them?

@CarolynDeasonmusiclistener

10 hours ago
Major slip up! "I spoke with the President of MEXICO regarding Gaza....." duh?

@artspeakman

16 hours ago
The President of Mexico's name is not Ci Ci and Mexico has nothing to do with the Gaza conflict.

@axe863

16 hours ago
I learned something new today.... apparently Mexico shares a border with Gaza.

@noahsouza7677

11 hours ago
Did this guy just say Mexico president CC was convinced of opening the gates of gaza?

@allan7069

3 hours ago
My memory is fine. " What was the last part of your question "

Last edited:
It's not dissimal to the Hobson's choice we had last time of Boris or Jeremy
I would take either of them over Biden or Trump.
TBH I thought Jeremey would have made a good PM but too many in the party didn't like him, I am also no fan of Starmer but we are stuck with him.

I would take either of them over Biden or Trump.
TBH I thought Jeremey would have made a good PM but too many in the party didn't like him, I am also no fan of Starmer but we are stuck with him.
Unfortunately Corbans willingness to embrace and openly condone a number of terrorist organisations, some domestic and some global, put him firmly on the C-unit list.
The worst part of his legacy has to be clearing the playing field for BoJo and the shambles that has followed.
At least Starmer can hold his head up and respectably ask to be given a shot

Unfortunately Corbans willingness to embrace and openly condone a number of terrorist organisations, some domestic and some global, put him firmly on the C-unit list.
The worst part of his legacy has to be clearing the playing field for BoJo and the shambles that has followed.
At least Starmer can hold his head up and respectably ask to be given a shot
Agreed, Corbyn was unelectable, it fueled the myth that Boris had some kind of magic formula in relation to elections.

What do you expect if you get a video and comments from fox news? They make the Daily Mail look respectable and fair by comparison 🤦‍♀️

Its was a primetime speech with questions to follow how does that become video and comment from fox news there were many people there asking questions Biden chose the ones he wanted to answer, i skipped the part where he messes up reading the autoque about his sons death

"Let me tell you something, Some of you have commented, i wear since the day he died every single day the rose he got from our lady of forgets the word (long pause reads Autoque) "I dont need anyone to remind me when he passed away passed away" fox news didn't put what he read on the screen and i for one am glad the Whitehouse press team grilled him if he is having mental issues he shouldn't be doing the job.

Last edited:
A criminal, rapist who tried to incite an insurrection or somebody else?

Somebody else please

The somebody else is Biden you only have two choices!

If you had to choose the next president of the most powerful country in the world and your only two options were Biden or Trump who would you vote for?

No chance of you posting the video where Trump confuses Nikki Halley with Nancy Pelosi, @Chippy_Tea ?
Why should i post Trump video this is about a public speech where Bidens mental health is being discussed yet again.

Are you incapable of posting it yourself?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back