Is the Meghan Interview with Oprah a big deal in the UK? Is/was Oprah Winfrey a big celeb with you folks?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tourists come to Britain to see our wonderful countryside and great history not because of some pampered elitist family.

1615322716331.png

1615322748416.png

He's already thought of that. He's going to be a George.
George 1 couldn't speak English, 2 wouldn't speak English, 3 was mad, 4 was a fat slob, 5 was so unpopular he changed the family name to Windsor, 6 was Ok. He'll always be called Charles if he ever he become head of state.

You need to be fair in what you are posting about other members - as do we all

And so do you!

As i have already explained in a private message you havent replied to this is what i actually posted -

Well i wasn't expecting you to to be honest
not

Well i wasn't expecting you to be honest

I was not accusing you of not being honest.

I think a lot of visitors do come to see the whole royal family thing as part of their "British holiday" as well as pubs,castles,fish and chips,houses of parliament,etc. The UK is quirky and people can't get enough of it...it is centred around cities with the ones with the biggest castles getting lots of attention.
I made some sandcastles once...

British people and their reverence/acceptance that a family of other humans could somehow be "born to reign over us" is genuinely THE most perplexing, puzzling thing to my brain that I can imagine. Truly baffles me.

Latest posts

Back